Because Democracy Is Not A Spectator Sport
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization that encourages informed and active participation in government. It works to influence public policy through education and advocacy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PAID FAMILY LEAVE IS NOW THE LAW IN NEW YORK STATE
Find out more about it
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
Elections Learn More
- Who is on the ballot in the next election? How did your elected officials vote and what do they believe in? How to register to vote? ...and more
Issues/Actions Learn More
- LWV Utica Rome is currently engaged in a number of projects and studies. These include the following issues.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.