Because Democracy Is Not A Spectator Sport
The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization that encourages informed and active participation in government. It works to influence public policy through education and advocacy.
THE MARCH GENERAL MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE CONFLICT WITH THE ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE. THE NEXT GENERAL MEETING WILL BE THE ANNUAL MEETING ON MAY 20th.
PAID FAMILY LEAVE IS NOW THE LAW IN NEW YORK STATE
Find out more about it
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
Elections Learn More
- Who is on the ballot in the next election? How did your elected officials vote and what do they believe in? How to register to vote? ...and more
Issues/Actions Learn More
- LWV Utica Rome is currently engaged in a number of projects and studies. These include the following issues.
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Contact Us Learn More
- ...for more information.